Help You Accomplish
Wonderful Cooking at Home!
We’re Committed to Cooking Great Food by Providing Videoed Cooking Instructions， Ordering Grocery， Shopping/delivery to Your Home
Enable grocery buyers to order groceries from your mobile phones, and schedule the grocery delivered to you in a timely manner.
Best Grocery Shopping Experience Guaranteed!
- Secure Payments
- As of present only credit card payment is accepted. To ensure the protection of your credit card details, credit card payments are processed using a secure, TD bank (Toronto-Dominion Bank) payment gateway service. This service meets the industry standard for secure credit card payments. Any changes or updates to your payment information need to be made via this gateway. For security purposes, Gro-Play will not handle any credit card information via phone or email. All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Staff.
- At the time of ordering you authorize us to hold an authorization for the order amount plus 20% – to accommodate any variation due to weight difference, price change, etc. at the final grocery store’s invoice. This amount will be returned to your credit card if this specific order is canceled. The payment process is completed at the time your order is finalized（the time when delivery is completed）.
- There will be two transaction records in your credit card account, of which one is the PA （Pre-authorization）, the other one is the real money transaction according to the finalized real grocery store receipt amount. Your transaction records may be updated within 5-7 business days as per your credit card issuer’s process.
- You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your order including, without limitation, your shipping information, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or another payment method (s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. We will not be held responsible or liable for any failure for the Purchase to complete, or any resulting loss or damages to you.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete, and up to date.
- The prices of your cart items are subject to substitutions, the actual weight of picked items, and in-store pricing based on your scheduled day of delivery.
- The online store price might not reflect the in-store prices at the time of picking up your item. The final price will be calculated based on the in-store price at the time of picking.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Cancellation of your order can be done before the order has been shopped. Once the shopping process has started the order cannot be canceled. All cancellations are to be done via mobile application.
- Once your order has been shopped and is in ‘Being Shopped’ it is hard to accommodate any more alterations, unless your shopper/deliver agrees to do so after communicating on the alterations.
- Return and exchange will be handled by the shopping/delivery personnel as per the grocery store’s policy.
- When you use the mobile application service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your devices.
- Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of grocery products is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our database up to date in regards to availability and pricing. We do however carry thousands of grocery lines and there is a slight time lag in the updating of information.
- On occasion, an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case the shopper will usually pick up the most relevant item to his/her best knowledge/experience on grocery, for the substitution of any unavailable item.
- If the shopper/delivers needs access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at the time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access the shopper/deliver may leave the grocery as per your instruction, so please keep your phone ready when the grocery is being delivered on the way.
- Although we do our best to make sure your order will arrive “on time”, there are various factors which may cause the shopper/deliver to run late. As such we make no guarantee that your order will arrive during the specified time. If the shopper/deliver person is running late the shopper/deliver will contact you with an updated estimate.
- Returns/Replacement Policy
- As per the shopping store’s policy, the return/replacement will be handled by the shopping/delivery personnel in a timely manner.
Thank You, Let’s Enjoy Delicious Restaurant Meals Right at Home at a Very Low Price!
As of this time, only orders from the red boundary is served